Coming home for christmas is always fun- I get to sit around, watch TV, and stop worrying about work, food, and everything. Basically everything I don't usually get to do. This year I came back earlier than usual to make it to the Broncos vs. Raiders game. Apparently no matter how good or bad either team is, whenever they play eachother, it always turns out to be a super unpredictable game. Earlier this season the Broncos beat the Raiders 23 to 3 so as you can imagine, I thought for sure we would kick their patoots. Wrong. Even though we brought our lucky radio that has been working (and randomly turning itself on) for the last 25 years without any identifiable power source, the Broncos lost.
Despite losing a super lame game, it was still really nice out and we got to see a game in december in the sunshine- a nice treat. (the snow came later and is now piling up on the ground).
We tailgated on Federal, next to the best mobile phone store EVER. Also notice the chinese restaurant that charges $1.45 per scoop.
Avoiding the sketchy chinese restaurants, we opted for no-burger burgers from burger king. It was hopping.
And what Raiders game is complete without the crazy fans that somehow related pirates to hot topic and Metallica? There is no escape, so we embrace it. Here is quite possibly their biggest fan, complete with Diamond Cream. He was a good sport and posed with everyone for freebies.
No comments:
Post a Comment