I finally got my photos of all the stuff I made for people for christmas! They are not super awesome photos since all I have at the moment is my ipodphone, which makes nice photos seem even nicer in comparison. Hopefully I will be getting a new camera soon, after I recover from the total awesomeness that is my computer coming in the mail sometime this week! goodbye little laptop pad, hello 27 " iMac super computer with magic mouse. So excited. But I digress, back to the crafts-
Kait McNally and I were talking about putting up an Etsy store sometime soon and see how other people enjoy our crafts. Let us know what you think!
Here was our awesome tree (branch). We usually get a new one every year- it looks pretty when you light it up and you don't have to feel bad about the dying tree later.
I made these potholders for Leah- thanks to cool cottons for having awesome fabric.
I also made this sweet wall/ desk organizer thing for mi madre- complete with custom wood buttons and lots of pockets for all your little dealies.
I also got some really awesome presents! Tim made me some cool rings @ the
Shwood Shop. An owl & a fox!
Along with these awesome gifts I also got some super cute egg salt & pepper shakers, jernals, puzzles, and this amazing belt buckle. Can't get much better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment