Graphic Designer Hand Hugs Design

3.10.2010

Phew!

Note to self - developing websites that you don't design at all is not as fulfilling as it sounds.. wait, does it even sound fulfilling?

Just finished a development project that took WAY too long. And what do I get to show for it? No portfolio additions, no exciting reward at the end, just some moola. Maybe could have spent my time getting a new, more exciting client of my own, but when someone comes to you with a guaranteed job that pays well, it's hard (really hard) to say no.

Anyway I am super glad to have that browser compatibility nightmare off my hands and out of my head. Phew!


Also just finished a highly needed website re-design. I am so glad this client decided to re-do her image and website. It is so so so much better. Less text, more pics, and more fun! I think it will serve her well. Check out my portfolio for some more screen shots and the like of the new Snowdrops & Sage web site. Feels great to get things completed. Now what?

No comments: