Graphic Designer Hand Hugs Design

3.03.2010

Inspire.

Somedays you just have to make yourself stop working constantly on code. Lots of fun things to find on the internet- isn't it amazing? Not only did I find out what kind of dog I should get based on my activity level and how much I want my dog to love me - little did I know that some people don't want their dog to care when they get home, but I also found some really cool art, drew some fun things and planned out a series of prints with animals in kewl sweaters. More on that later.

Check out how awesome Takashi Iwasaki's art is.
 
  

Through the process from going from art blog to art blog, and artist website to artist blog and over again, it's always nice to find something interesting and refreshing. Takashi's acrylic paintings are just plain awesome. Dreamlike and fun, but still super interesting. I want one.



  Seems like Urban Outfitters must look through Luke Jame's work for ideas for bedding, skirts, and anthropologie apron patterns, but that's just a credit to him right? 


  
 
 And last, and kind of least, some photobooth pictures of my doodles. Just for fun.

 
  
  
  

No comments: