1.07.2010
New Computer!
Today I got the best FedEx Package EVER. I actually thought about hugging the delivery guy. My brand new 27" iMac! So awesome. I know it means I'm a spoiled brat, but I am going to brag about it anyway.
There it is! Isn't it pretty?
1 comment:
Terryl
said...
Eff. This is me, ricraziculously jealous of you.
*sob*
-terryl
January 11, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jessie Marie
I am an independent graphic designer in Portland. I love pasta, cheesy jokes and fun in the snow.
.view my complete profile
Sandy Feat by Kait
Kitsune Noir- Full of cool art & wonderful desktop bckrnds
Jess: Roomie
Jing Wei - awezom artist
OLD POSTS
March
(5)
February
(4)
January
(4)
December
(6)
November
(10)
October
(3)
June
(1)
May
(1)
1 comment:
Eff. This is me, ricraziculously jealous of you.
*sob*
-terryl
Post a Comment