Graphic Designer Hand Hugs Design

1.05.2010

2k10 things I should do

Make my life cooler.

I want to make everything cooler by being more crafty. Start making cool things like
awesome lighting fixture
& more photo holders, book shelves, and interesting storage devices and things in general. I think that could be my favorite thing. 


Be More Organized

Setting up an office in your house is harder than I originally thought it would be. I have to make sure I stay focused, while being tempted with all sorts of awesome things to do online, like look at notcot all day. So. Being more organized and having things like this really nice file cabinet



might sound boring in theory but I am actually excited about it.

Find More Awesome Tunes

Having really good music is motivating. Seriously. Sometimes I am in a really bad mood about stuff and I can't figure out why and then I realize my music had stopped a while back and it was so quiet. Duh. Put on good music, make awesome designs. It's that simple. Here are my most played songs of last year:

Northern Lights - Bowerbirds

I Feel Just Like a Child - Devendra Banhart

Heart of Chambers - Beach House

Woody - Hayden

Good Lookin Out - Kurt Vile

German Love - Starf*cker

Shampoo - Elvis Perkins in Dearland

Take Pills - Panda Bear

You're Gonna Miss Me - The 13th Floor Elevators

Oh You Pretty Things - David Bowie

Take More Photos & Print them

Photo Albums are under-rated. After going home for christmas, I realized how much fun it is to actually look through a photo album of tangible photos. Why is that so much better than facebook? I'm not sure, but it is. Then you find awesome photos of your dad like this:

my dad is awesome

and this:

my dad feeding a hotdog to a bear with a stick
That's right, in case you didn't know, my Dad feeds hot dogs to bears with sticks.

Continue to Eat Pasta

Pasta is the best. period.

pasta yum

Don't Fall on my Butt

Having a broken tailbone sucks. I would like to make sure it heals this year, since I have successfully re-broken it every year for the last 3. It hurts and it makes it hard to sleep. However, since quitting snowboarding is not an option, I just want to make sure I don't fall on my butt TOO many times. As little as possible would be great.

broken tailbones are the worst


Have Fun

Having fun could always use improvement.
Going on more roller coasters with kait mcnally, or seeing how much taylor hates ferrets can always be done more. With that as my goal I think this year will turn out great. Who needs more than that?

home movies the best show ever

No comments: