Graphic Designer Hand Hugs Design

11.17.2009

New Wallet

After losing my wallet somehow between my car and Taylor's apartment (leave it to me)-
I had to get a new wallet. I tried looking for one and failing at finding one I liked/ could afford without my credit card (wallet is gone..), I made one!

Kait let me use her's as an example, and lent me some supplies- awesome oil cloth and some cool backing fabric. But, as my usual haphazard and unplanned sewing projects usually turn out, it was too big. oh no! So second try, I think I got it right. Check out my cool new home made wallet-a-ma-jig.





Fancy Stitching!






So now that I had my new wallet and some replacement cards, I thought I should try to fill it up with things. Like a new driver's license. I was kindof sad that I had to say goodbyw to my Colorado identity and my colorado license plates, but now I have to. If anyone ever said going to the DMV was easy ( i doubt it but you never know) they were wrong. I showed up and tried to take the "knowledge test" but I didn't even get that far. Since I lost my old ID and don't know my CO DL# I might have to take the actual driver's test again! Which is not only annoying and silly, but I think it costs money to boot. And I have to get my emissions tested even though my car is brand new AND get a new title. I thought I was going to have to deal with a 2-3 hour ordeal to get my new stuff, but I underestimated. Looks like this wallet thing is going to take a few days for me to get together. dumb.

No comments: