"what's wrong Jessie?" "Mom, I have HEAD SLICE!". – third grade me. I love hearing about the cute things you did when you were a kid that you don't remember.
This little print is by Jing Wei, who is one of my new favorite artists. She makes woodblock prints, which is something I always wanted to learn, but none of the printmakers at CU taught it. Anyway her work is awesome, she also did a print of bed bugs, which believe it or not I have also encountered. twice. Jess knows what I'm talking about. I guess that's what you get for living in the cheapest apartments in Boulder. Above the guy you thought was a bum in highschool. (who also has a blog- reverend friendly).
Random post I know.
11.13.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Although it was a random post, I was able to relate to it in so many ways. I'm a fan.
Post a Comment