Graphic Designer Hand Hugs Design

1.30.2010

Sundance Alaska!

I just wrapped up a big project for a cruise line to Alaska! We rebuilt their website from the ground up doing logo work, graphics, web design, a blog, and a themed advertising and marketing plan which I will post examples of when they get printed. I totally loved working on this project and I really, really really want to go on a trip now that I have seen all the photos and written out all the awesome stuff you get to do. Hopefully I will get to go someday. Here are some screen shots- feel free to check out all their awesome trips and photos of your favorite wildlife (bears, martens, whales and eagles) on their new website! 
After a scary attack on their server with some crazy traffic spam robot, I didn't get to upload everything right away so it's extra exciting. Like christmas where you have to wait. or something.
 
More...
 


Pretty cool. Let me know what you think!

No comments: