Graphic Designer Hand Hugs Design

11.08.2009

So, being from Boulder, CO it is hard for me to live somewhere where the winter isn't almost always filled with snow. It seems weird that you don't have to worry about digging your car out in the morning or wearing gloves out to get the ice off of your car. Those things don't sound like fun to most people, but that's just part of the fun and beauty of winter to me. Needless to say I was super duper excited that Timberline opened this weekend and I got to go play in the snow on some fun flatsie boxes with some friends. Who could ask for a better day? Even though only one real lift was open, the snow was still awesome and the lift lines for opening weekend were AMAZINGLY low compared their Colorado equivalent.

I wish I had brought a camera, or someone had since that is never me. I did love the design at Timberline- they love Rockwell as much as I do and they had a bunch of those cool old retro ski posters that never seem to get old no matter how many people adapt/ copy them. Like this:




To top it all off, we got to go to Red Robin, which has the best burgers and the ever-wonderful "bottomless fries". I am so full. Now I get to watch Stella with Tim and sleep. So good.

No comments: